1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Underated teams

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by StringfieldWM-SS, Mar 9, 2005.

1. StringfieldWM-SS

StringfieldWM-SS West Meck

just list some of the teams you think do not get alot of credit. For one i would have to say my team west meck. It doesn't really bother me that we are underated because then teams take us lightly and then we show them that we are not bad at all. just wondering if there are any other teams like west out there.

2. CrazyhorseKhalil23

CrazyhorseKhalil23 Member

Parkland Mustangs

Coach Massie at Parkland has taken the program a long way in his 3 year tenure as head coach. Parkland went 12-36 in the last 2 years and this year are already 0-3 but have a lot of talent and when they all pull together will be a heck of a team.

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

East Meck--Coach Greeson is being very quiet over there on Monroe Rd. But he has a very talented team this year that no one is really mentioning

4. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

Hopewell .... they don't get enough press.

Not yet sure how deep the pitching is, but they have everything else.

Dangerous team

5. 007

007 Full Access Member

Alexander Central

May have graduated 14 from last year's team including Matt Payne, but they are not rebuilding, just reloading. Beat a very good North Forsyth team tonight and played Providence tough in a 7-5 loss. Could give South Caldwell a run for their money in the NW4A.

6. JM15

JM15 Moderator

One of the state's strongest conferences (year in, year out) is not getting much hype this year and that is the Tri-7. I'll admit it may be a down year compared to years in the past, but I wouldn't overlook teams like Fuquay, Green Hope, Cary, Lee County, Middle Creek and Apex when it comes playoff time. The Tri-7 is usually always well represented in the playoffs. Fuquay, Lee, and Apex have all won State Titles over the last few years on the 4A level. Cary gave Wakefield all they could handle before losing 3-2 in the bottom of the 7th.... and Wakefield is one of the more talked about teams. Are they overrated or is Cary underrated? Or neither?

7. Spartanfan

Spartanfan Full Access Member

Gbacks21

This thread is for underrated teams. Hopewell and certainly South Meck are not underrated teams. Post your info on Week #2 Results.

Thanks for the info.

8. yankees

yankees Full Access Member

Central Cabarrus

Central Cabarrus has been flying under the radar screen. Can anybody update us on their record to date and roster????

9. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

We ask that every year... they won't post from over there.

I've asked them to send it to me as a PM and let me post it, hiding their identity. They won't do that either.

CC is a very good team. They are always a threat. They get better as they go into the season. They just like their privacy, I guess.