1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Underclassman Impact

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Abbey fan, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

LOL

Well John as far as my list goes, I either helped coach them, my DD played against them, or just watched them play over the years...LOL

I think it is great for people to know these young ladies and recognize their talents whether they play for someone or not.

2. RBI King

RBI King Junior Member

Let me explain.In my short career of professional baseball and my years of of coaching (not in this area) I observed many players on the opposing team that were worthy of being mentioned as a worthy player. More than once college coaches inquired of players that I coached against.I was always pleased to give my evaluation.
    I hope that explains the question. As a newcomer to the area I certainly wasn't trying to create a controversy.

3. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Good

I hope all coaches will support the kids no matter whom they play for and will sale good player to college coaches. Glad U seem to be that type of coach.:deal2:

4. playball24

playball24 Full Access Member

Thanks for the kind words about the Sting girls. As coach of this team I can say I think that all my girls are going to make an impact on their respective High Schools. I have been blessed with three very good pitchers in Alison Ruppe at East Rutherford, Rachel Mehaffey at Tuscola, and Taylor Willis at Pisgah, two outstanding catchers in Haley Pace at Pisgah and Laurin Buckner at Enka, and of course Kendall and Savannah from Foard, Pearl Foster N. Buncombe and Samantha Gray at Tuscola. I'm very proud of all of them. I have seen many girls on other teams as well who are very talented, but sorry that I don't know all their names. I do know that I have had the pleasure of having Erica Gross play with me and she is all that people have said and more. Great team player.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  5. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

Cool...

Thanks...guess I was confused since AbbeyFan, Bugsdad, Triad, Craze, etc were ALL mentioning players at various high schools as well, and you just asked about my list.....

Just curious, where do you coach now and what age group? Maybe we can hook up sometime and talk baseball....

6. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

...Controversy????.....

......hell yeah RBI! Bring your best to this forum. You'll fit right in. I know I'm drifting off the thread of underclassmen, but you're dead on brother with the value of an opposing coach opinions!!!! Welcome to TBR! Sometimes posts stray in directions that veer toward, well, say, the west of NC. Cool by me. We at TBR need to find a way to get ALL of NC and SC to come on board. Also, this is a cost free forum for participants, so posts should always be written tactfully, as was yours. Oh....this forum might be free to the public, but there are costs involved in maintaining the best site around. Sorry Braves, but I thought this would be a good time to say,...Hey folks, support TBR!

7. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

controversity at TBR????? heh heh heh!! we welcome all opinions and views. great to have some more vocal members joining the board with great inputs to boot.:sifone: