1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

unexpected death in softball community...

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by reelturner, Apr 30, 2008.

1. treck

treck Softball is my life

deepest sympathy

If anyone knows an address where cards or letters can be sent, please post. It is always sad when anyone, especially a child, leaves this world before their time. Only God knows why and I am sure he has a good reason, but it does not make it any easier. He must have needed her for something.

The Angels hearts and prayers go out to the friends and family.

ty

2. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

the best way to honor Kristy and to show support is through the fund, in her name, at Eastern Alamance High School that will benefit the softball program. That will be remembered, and appreciated, long after cards are forgotten and flowers have wilted.

3. pepper17

pepper17 Full Access Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Our softball community is a close-knit group even when we don't know the person in question personally. We all share a common love of the game. It wrenches your heart to think of one of these girls being hurt or passing away.
    Brooke/Padgett: I know Kristy is smiling down at you now, watching over you and loving how you remember her.
    She's in the best place any of us can be even though it doesn't seem like it.
    Thanks so much for sharing with all of us your memories and love for your friend.