1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Unsigned 13's

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by 4-6-3-DP, Feb 11, 2013.

1. 4-6-3-DP

4-6-3-DP Full Access Member

I just got a call from a college coach who ask that I post this. Could you guys please list some of the top unsigned guys in the class of 2013? Please list their school and where they play in the summer and fall so that he can follow up with their coaches. Thanks!

2. GoldGlove7

GoldGlove7 Member

Tyler Jensen. Charlotte Catholic. Third basemen that played with the On Deck Os (CBC, whatever you want to call them.) This kid can play and is one of my favorite kids to be around. Probably remember his brother Alex who is now at Army... Someone is missing out on this guy.

3. hawksfan

hawksfan Junior Member

1. Thomas Nance- fast outfielder, great left handed hitter. Ardrey Kell and South Charlotte Panthers.
    2. Matt Dale- 6'4" RHP; 85+; Southwest Guilford and Golden Spikes.
    3. Dillon Parker- 6'3" RHP; 83-85; South Rowan and Dirtbags Black
    4. Gregory Johnson- 6'4" LHP; 82-84; Charles Aycock HS and Dirtbags Black.

4. BB1

BB1 Junior Member

Thomas Nantz - great left handed bat, will be one of the top SW 4A hitters this year after leading Charlotte Christian in hitting last year. Good speed and baseball instincts. He will be a steel for someone. Excellent student also

5. icecart

icecart Junior Member

Trent Watkins 6'2" RHP/1B 85-87 with a +ChangeUp (according to Daniel Caldwell) - Franklin Academy HS - Purpose Driven Baseball. Has been recruited but seems to just be on the outside looking in. I think it has to do with the small school, no publicity. I think most of the DI's are waiting til Spring to see if his FB has more velo. I think he has a few DII & III offers.

Patrick Goetze 6'4" RHP 90+ (before TJ surgery last year) Wake County Home School - Purpose Driven Baseball. Has some DI ACC interest again I think it's a wait and see how the arm healed.

6. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Ross Cooper - Northwood

7. LOLLIE

LOLLIE Full Access Member

Dillon Parker South Rowan very athletic and baseball smart.

8. cb son

cb son Junior Member

2013 Unsigned

Parker Kelly - LHP, 6'1" and 200 - First Flight High School - PG High Follow, State Games Participant, WWB All Tournament Selection - Played for YAK East during the summer
    Of course I am a little prejudiced.........

9. Post15fan

Post15fan Full Access Member

Logan Redmond (2013 LHP Olympic HS)

Logan Redmond (2013 LHP Olympic HS)

LHP sits 82mph w/ command of 3 pitches. 6'1" with shoulders and frame for more muscle. Gets ahead, good deception(no wrap), paints corners well. Works fast, good mound presence. Late bloomer.

10. UCbaseballfan

UCbaseballfan Member

I concur .. seen Logan pitch a lot over past couple of years and he's smooth on the mound