1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

USSSA BASEBALL

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by omagic, Aug 22, 2007.

1. omagic

omagic Junior Member

Gators Fan

How do you know how good the Spartan 15U team is? You haven't played them since 06. Oh yea, why aren't you guys playing now? :chillpill:

2. PutMeInCoach

PutMeInCoach I Love This Game

Gator Fan

Gator Fan knows what he speaks!!! Between the Racers and Gators they have consistently been ranked both power and usssa points in the top in the state and southeast for years. The also have won countless tournaments and even a 13U AAU National 2005 (Racers). All of these titles from a small town like Mooresville.

3. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

Ok my two pennies. Looks like you are not looking at apples to apples more like apples & oranges with a lime here and there. What are you comparing? total team season records, who lead the state at what time. Look at the national rankings on power. To compare yourself with everyone is fair not just a couple.

4. omagic

omagic Junior Member

Mr. MvilleGatorsBaseball

I'm glad the past holds such a good memory for you and your team. Way to go Gators:clapclap:. I now feel for the Spartan team as you did then, VERY proud of the 15 year olds and the coaches. All I am doing is giving credit where credit is due. I am very proud of these players, they have all worked really hard, and stayed together even though other teams have tried to recruit them, they have reamained loyal to the Spartan team. Please, lets not put down teams that are doing a good job! Remember, these are 14 and 15 year old boys, they still need a good pat on the back and not discouragment from other baseball fans.:39:

5. baseball rocks

baseball rocks Junior Member

:46:Tell it like it is - OMagic! Way to go!:clap: We are proud of ALL the teams these boy's work hard.

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Seriously...congratulations. You should be proud.

7. omagic

omagic Junior Member

THANKS

Thanks Braves-------We appreciate your support!:clapclap:

8. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

Unbelievable!

:beatdeadhorse5:
    Unbelievable! The On Deck O's from Charlotte defeated the #1 15U Baseball Team in the NATION this past weekend, not once but twice in a ROW! This is an unbelievable feat. The O's beat the Nation's #1 Team (the 15U Caldwell Spartans) 6-1 on Saturday and then again on Sunday 3-2! The O's were not previously ranked.

Congratulations to the On Deck O's for this memorable (DOUBLE) upset of the best team in the entire country (The Number ONE Ranked 15U Caldwell Spartans). I know the parents of these fine players must be beaming with pride in having their boys achieve such an unprecedented accomplishment!

Who would have ever believed that an unranked team like the O's could come out of nowhere and beat the Number 1 Team in the Nation (the 15U Caldwell Spartans)???????

What a great game Baseball is!!!!!!

:beatdeadhorse5:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  9. OldAngelsCoach

OldAngelsCoach Full Access Member

Too Funny

hahahahahaha Now thats funny I dont care who you are... Now let's play nice..

10. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Braves

This whole thread is funny. By funny I mean either definition #2 or #3.....OldAngelsCoach, you decide.

fun·ny (fŭn'ē)
    adj., -ni·er, -ni·est.

1. Causing laughter or amusement.
    Intended or designed to amuse.
    2. Strangely or suspiciously odd; curious.
    3. Tricky or deceitful.