1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Varsity Results Week 4/14-4/20

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Stretchlon, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Strike-em-out

Strike-em-out Full Access Member

CVAC WEST CALDWELL 14 FOARD 4 6 innings

I will post details in the morning when i am over the shock. If other unconfirmed scores i am hearing from the cvac are true it was a wild night in the conference.:headbang:

2. Strike-em-out

CVAC WEST CALDWELL 14 FOARD 4

Bad night for the tigers last night, and now that i read the paper i realize that even the score keeper had an off night (fielders choices and errors) ARE NOT hits. Oh well. Night started out good with tigers jumping out to 2/0 lead thanks to a 2 run hr by Landon Isenhour in top of 1st. Warriors answer in bottom of 1st when after 2 outs they get a bb,infield hit,hr,roe, and double to take a 4/2 lead. WC scores another run in 2nd with two hits.Tigers try to rally in 3rd when Andrew Wyant doubles off top of fence, Robert Mckinney singles and Mitchill Henderson drives them both in with a single to make it 5/4. Down hill from there as warriors plate 9 runs off of tigers young pitchers Mckinney and Henderson over the next 3 innings to end it early. Not to take anything away from WC because they came to play, but very poor night for tigers in the effort and attitude department. Chad Rothlin lead tigers in hitting going 3/4. Next up for foard, Newton Conover who if the rumor is true beat league leading Hibriten last night (nothing in paper)

3. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

Anymore details. Box score.

4. lovinthelongball

lovinthelongball Junior Member

Patton 5 Hickory 1 Final in 10 Innings

Hickory Record shows Patton defeated Hickory 5-1 in 10 innings last night. It sounds like a game that would have been fun to watch. Patton better be ready to play the rest of the week. Their schedule shows they play WC (who beat Ford) and Newton Conover (who from rumor beat Hibriten)...Anybody know for certain about the NC/Hibriten game???

5. batsandballs29

batsandballs29 Full Access Member

St. Stephens 10 Bandys 2

WP - Cody Hines (2-0) - CG, 4 Hits, 3 BB, 2 ER, 2 K
    LP - Keith Yount

Leading Hitters

Saint
    Parker Kersey - 2 for 4, 1 R, 1 RBI
    Patrick Jenkins - 1 for 3, 2 R, 2 RBI
    Brian Litwin - 2 for 4, 2b, 2 R, 2 RBI
    Bradley Canipe - 1 for 3, 1 R, 4 RBI

Bandys
    JW Laney - 2 for 4, 2b, 1 R

Big game for the Indians on the mound from sophomore Cody Hines. He pitched out of trouble in the 2nd and then cruised through the last 5 Innings without much damage. With Hibriten and Foard up next for Saint, those innings were HUGE. All around good game for the Indians save that 2nd Inning.

Next up Saint travels to league-leading Hibriten on Wednesday and down to Tigertown on Friday night to hang out with strike-em-out and the gang.

Seriously, any truth to that Newton/Hibriten rumor?????

Saint 12-5 (10-3 CVAC)
    Bandys 7-11 (6-7 CVAC)

6. everydayname

everydayname Junior Member

Mid-State

Orange 5
    Cedar Ridge 3

Orange outhit Cedar Ridge 8 to 4 and took advantage of 2 errors in the bottorm of the 6th to gain the win.

7. baseballx3

baseballx3 Full Access Member

Collins was also 3-4 for Weddington

8. batsandballs29

batsandballs29 Full Access Member

9. Strike-em-out

Hey batsandballs29

You might have to cook your own pregame meal friday, the way we played last night at WC, i think the team got into the recalled hamburgers i was saving for you all.:crap:

10. Red Bear

Red Bear Full Access Member

Unbelievable! Well, maybe not......

You would think Foard wouldn't lay such an egg after getting themselves in a great position to control their own destiny in the conference. If "effort and attitude" remain a problem, even Rothlin and Wyant may not be able to pitch them out of that funk. Snap out of it boys!