1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Verbal Commitments for 2005 Class

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by rattdd, Jul 2, 2004.

1. hitman

hitman Full Access Member

Congrats to Dusty and his family.

2. Spartanfan

Spartanfan Full Access Member

I would like to add my congrats to Dusty and to Freda, James and Rusty. Great young man who has worked hard to get where he's at. Looking forward to going to some 49er games to watch him play.

3. righty08

righty08 Junior Member

From the Triangle:

Josh Dowdy, Wakefield High School, ECU
    Drew Taylor, Wake Forest Rolesville, NC State
    Matt Holt, Green Hope, UNC-W
    Stephen Halford, Wakefield, UNC-W

4. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Another from the Triangle:

Tim Federowicz, Apex, UNC-Chapel Hill

Good Luck to all, especially Holt... played legion ball with him and he is one heck of a ball player.

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Wow...Dusty White. What a great young man. He has one of the sweetest LH swings in NC. I had my first opportunity to get to know Dusty and his family at the State Games. What a classy family they are, Freda, James and Rusty.

I'm glad that Dusty is remaining in Charlotte so I can continue to watch him play....Hey Dusty and Zach?...can you guys get me some free tickets?

6. Indy Dad

Indy Dad Full Access Member

Dusty White

Congrats to Dusty and his family. We have enjoyed watching him play this summer and look forward to seeing him play in the fall. Dusty, if you want to get used to wearing green, I'm sure there is an Independence uniform that would fit you next spring!!! Best of luck from all of us!

7. SVMOM09

SVMOM09 Junior Member

Congrats to Dusty and his wonderful family. My son has had the privilege of playing with Dusty for the past 3 Summers and the past 2 Falls. He not only has been a great teammate but an awesome friend to him. We are so PROUD of him. He is an outstanding young man and will be a great addition to UNCC. We look forward to another Fall season playing together. CONGRATS DUSTY, FREDA, JAMES, and RUSTY:applause: :applause: :applause:

8. redbirdfan

redbirdfan Full Access Member

Congrats to Tom Porter

North Meck Pitcher Tom Porter has verbally committed to Elon University. This is awesome for Elon - They have just added a great competitor to their roster! We look forward to seeing him play when the opportunity arises. Congratulations to Tom as well as to the entire Porter Family!

9. Indy Dad

Indy Dad Full Access Member

Congrats to Tom Porter

Congrats to Tom and his family. A class act and fierce competitor that you knew would end up at a good D-1 school. I wish him the best. Glad to see the MECA-8 and SW4A doing so well with early commitments. Should see some good high school ball around here come next spring!

10. NC-dad

NC-dad Full Access Member

Congrats to Tom and his family! The Phoenix are getting a good ballplayer and very good young man! :applause: :applause: :applause: