1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Verbal Committments for 2006

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Squid, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

2. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

Way to go Max!!!! I know you and your parents are excited!!! Good luck with your H.S. season. :trophy:

3. Deuces

Deuces Junior Member

How good is .....

Patrick Sherrill....from North Mecklenberg....

4. Red Bear

Red Bear Full Access Member

Dbacks....don't be surprised to hear that your boys in Tigerland pick up a nice verbal very soon from an 07 pitcher in my neck of the woods. Sully has been working very hard. :ylsuper:

5. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

Red Bear.....Sully is a beast....he usually gets who he goes after. I will be watching for the news. :229031_ha

6. Dynasty07

Dynasty07 Full Access Member

Charles Bradley to Harding U.

Charlotte Christian SS Charles Bradley recently made a verbal committment to Harding University out in Arkansas. Harding is a beautiful school with a beautiful facility. Congradulations to Charles and the Bradley family!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

http://www.hardingsports.com/index.asp?path=baseball

Facilities - http://www.hardingsports.com/Sports/gen/2005/Athletic Facilities.asp

p.s. (This is the 5th Charlotte Christian senior to committ so play college ball so far, so also congrats to that program as well and they should look very strong this year)

7. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

Charles Bradley to Harding U

Congrats to Cheeto and his family!!!! :trophy:

8. Dynasty07

Dynasty07 Full Access Member

Dbacks, you might wanna update that diamondbacks website with some of our recent committments!!! haha

p.s. the dbacks will live forever!

9. Coach May

Coach May Full Access Member

Coach O'Sullivan

This guy is a beast on the recruiting trail. He does a great job of ID-ing kids at a young age and continues to follow them. If they continue to progress he stays on them and keeps contact. Usually if the first guy in the door is persistent and has a great product to sell he gets what he is after. He has proven that time and time again. I had a conversation this week end with a local college coach. He said the pressure to identify kids quicker has grown a great deal in recent years because of others schools decisions to pursue them earlier. I saw where another NC 07 has made a verbal this week end to NC State LHP Grant Sasser out of CB Aycock. By the way I saw Madison Bumgardner for the first time since I saw him on the hill against one of my earlier AAU teams at 12u. This guy is a stud. He reminds me so much of one of our guys a couple of years back Matt Harrison. By the way Harrison went in the 3rd round. I think Madison just on my observations this week end is ahead of where Matt was at this time in his career. I was very impressed with him.

10. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

Will do Dynasty07...Gbacks21 has been sleeping on the job.

It's great to see all these guys continue to get better and continue their baseball careers.:229031_ha