1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Verbal Committments for 2006

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Squid, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Great, great news. I can hardly wait to see Jerrod in Da Bears uniform

2. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

J. Rod Congrats

Man thats great news for LR and the Moore's as well. Congrats from all of us at South Granville HS. We have faced you for the last time and we are glad of it. Bruce don't be a stranger ok. I hope to see you at least twice next year.

3. PersonRocketDad

PersonRocketDad Moderator

ME TOO BRAVES AND THANKS

Thanks Braves and I can't wait to see him there in a Bears uniform also !!! And I am very proud of my son for what he has accomplished on and off the field!!!! And I can't wait Braves to sit and chat awhile face to face!! Look forward to many conversations!!
    Coach 27........I would like to express very humbly to you and your Coaches at South Granville a BIG Thank you for your support and encouragement of Jerrod these past few seasons!!! And we wish nothing but the best for you and your son as well as he is a special young man also!!! Good luck to you and Jeff and don't worry I won't be a stranger next year.......I love the game to much to miss that!!!!!
    Thanks to all for your help and encouragement and the information that is shared here is a great thing for us parents and students/players also!!! Please keep it up!!! TBR is the best!!
    Thanks to Coach Evans and Coach Pete Tuck of Person Highschool for there time and dedication to our young men!!!
    Bruce Moore

4. Big Byrd

Big Byrd Member

Total Package

Lenoir Rhyne is getting the total package in Jerrod Moore. He has the heart of a champion and is as tough a competitor on the mound as you will ever see. He also swings a good stick. He is also as good a person as he is a baseball player and his family is supportive and a class act. Lenoir Rhyne will benefit from the presence of the whole Moore Clan. I couldn't be prouder of you all. :woot:

5. Big Byrd

Big Byrd Member

Total Package

Lenoir Rhyne is getting the total package in Jerrod Moore. He has the heart of a champion and is as tough a competitor on the mound as you will ever see. He also swings a good stick. He is also as good a person as he is a baseball player and his family is supportive and a class act. Lenoir Rhyne will benefit from the presence of the whole Moore Clan. I couldn't be prouder of you all. :woot:

6. Big Byrd

Big Byrd Member

Total Package

7. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

WOW!!

I guess Big Byrd wanted to get his point across, huh...:woot:

I couldnt be prouder of Jerrod than I am now... Way to go!!

8. Coach Mully

Coach Mully Junior Member

Pitt Community College Baseball Signees

Just wanted to update prior list of committments to include Korey Merritt from Wakefiled High School.

Just wanted all of you to know he is a Bulldog and how excited we are to have him coming to Pitt Community College.

9. PersonRocketDad

PersonRocketDad Moderator

ConGrats to Korey Merritt

Coach you are getting a fine young man in Korey Merritt. I have know him and his family for quite sometime and not only are you getting a fine young man and hard worker but also a great family!!! Congratulations Korey!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
    Bruce Moore

10. redbirdfan

redbirdfan Full Access Member

Dozier to Caron-Newman

Hopewell standout 2nd base/shortstop, Wesley Dozier, has comitted to Carson-Newman. Congratulations to Wesley and his parents Wayne and Maria! So glad to see him playing at the next level. Carson Newman just got themselves a great infielder, a strong hitter and an overall true competitor! Way to go Wesley:ylsuper: