1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Way to go North Davidson

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by lightningdad, May 23, 2006.

1. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

MAN, WHO PUT A CHILL PILL IN MY DRINK???????????????????????

It should be wore off by game time today!!!!!!! Watch out Cheeze the CAN-AM-MAN is gonna open a can, might even show his can!!!!! at SPHStoday!!!!!

:woot: :woohoo: :woot: :woohoo: :woot: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :imagestor

well I hope it wears off by then!!!!!

2. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Hey Enkajeto4, I was planning on seeing you before the season end. Just haven't been able to get to as many games this year. If you don't have anywhere to go today, come on down to Welcome. I'll be there if I can get Grandma help me drive. If not maybe I can see you and Fence during the summer. CanAmMan I know where you will be today..... Good luck!

3. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

OH NO

pleeeeasee, don't how your can tonight! believe me, sp fans and km fans have more in common than you think, hope they bring extra security tonight . . . lol should be good.

4. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

High school does not excell travel ball and never will...like I said before take all the travel ball girls off the team and what do you have???.........exactly !!! The talent that is generated on a high school field is fabricated through the summer ball that is played while other kids are at the beach....If all those girls mentioned above did not play summer ball they would not be as sharp in their skills as they are demostrating during the the Spring & Summer.........so all you high school coaches ought to thank the travel ball coaches on their sacrifices they make while you are at the beach / vacation with your families,and give credit where credit is due...........:ylsuper:

Softball Guru

5. cheeze105

I agree softball guru, and accordingly will thank myself for all the weekends on the 115+ degree fields we play on. summer ball is great, dont ya think?:ylsuper:

6. curverise

curverise Full Access Member

Summer

I agree also. Starting up this weekend in Florence. You gotta' love it! Maybe we'll have great weather and it'll only be 95.:woohoo: :woohoo:

7. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

Travel ball is great and the coaches do an outstanding job, but for me high school ball is so much more fun and exciting to watch.
    We have had some wonderful travel coaches over the years and we appreciate all that they do. We have also been lucky enough to have some really good high school coaches too that love what they do.
    Thanks Tim and Bucky!!!!

8. curverise

curverise Full Access Member

Summer

I envy you Enka 12. Only a few of our high school girls play travel ball and we are never able to be a real contender. It's a little frustrating to the few that do play year round. Good luck and congrats and a great HS season.:229031_ha :ylsuper:

9. CollegeKid

CollegeKid Junior Member

Actually..I dont go to western

:umno:

10. cheeze105

ok, i'll bite on this lure, you v-card states wcu.edu, and this stands for????????