1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Week 3 Results 3/13/06

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by coachevans26, Mar 13, 2006.

1. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

better get this in before week four is in full gear

from Friday night

Ragsdale 5 ------ 100 130 0 -5 9 4
    SW Randolph 3 --- 000 030 0 -3 3 3
    W: Trevor Mullins (4-0) L: Justin Yow Save- Catlin Carter
    Leaders: Ragsdale - Mullins 6.0 IP, 3H, 5Ks, Brian Goodwin 2-4, 2runs, SB;Ben Vestal 2-4, RBI; Jason Wallace 2-3, RBI, SB. Southwest - Yow 6.1 IP, 7H, 4R, 10Ks; Will Hayes 1-3.

Southwestern falls to 6-2, 0-2 in the conference having the luck to draw Eastern Randolph and Ragsdale out of the gate.

Ragsdale is now 8-0 and 2-0 on the season with a tough week four coming up. Southern Alamance at home Tuesday then at Eastern Randolph Friday night. Eastern has been knocking the cover off the ball lately. Winner of this game has a big leg up on winning the very tough Mid Piedmont 3A.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Wossa...it looks like Ragsadle is exceeding everyone's expectations. I'm sure that everyone thought Ragsdale would be good...but undefeated? Wow!!!!!

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

yep - doing better than I expected. Thosed two wins at Wilson over South Central and Conley opened some eyes. Impact had a good witeup on those games.

They lost some great players last year but the new kids have really stepped up. Donnie Maness has them playing some good ball and they have a geat pitching rotation. Not enough power at the plate but they manufacture runs so they won't need a lot this season.

4. tj21

tj21 Moderator

I've not seen them all, but I've seen Ragsdale,,, and based on what I've seen and heard about others,,,, Ragsdale is the "team to beat" in state 3A this year...

Look what they did when they went down to Wilmington to play 2 pretty good teams.