1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WEST- MOORES?????

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by MKR, May 4, 2003.

1. MKR

MKR Gold Member

who won saturday????? i cant believe noones posted it!

2. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

I know that the Jr/Sr Prom for MSH was Saturday night....did'nt hear anything bout no baseball game. The WR/Mooresville make up game is NEXT Saturday 5/10. See ya.

3. Wufman

Wufman Full Access Member

West Rowan/Mooresville

Are you kidding me? Is this HUGE game between West Rowan/Mooresville really scheduled for Saturday May 10? Only 2 days before the conference tournament is scheduled to begin? West Rowan still has NOT clinched 1st place and Mooresville is battling for that 3rd playoff spot.
    Playing a game this big this close to the tournament will definitely hurt both teams in their preperation for the conference tournament. Does anybody "in the know" have any ideas about the conference tournament being postponed due to all these makeup games to be played. I realize the conference tournament must be finished in time for the state playoffs...

4. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

Wuf .... I got some good news and some bad news .....

The conference tournament is a luxury. If there are ANY rainouts this week that push games into next week, the conference tournaments will be "canned" in most conferences and the order of finish in the regular season will stand....

The most important thing now is to finish the regular season. With thunderstorms predicted every evening this week ........

.....stay tuned for further updates.

5. Wufman

Wufman Full Access Member

Canning conference tournaments...

Thanks NCBBALLFAN, I just asked you this question on another thread.

Because of the threat of STILL MORE RAIN this week, I just don't know if all the makeup games will be played this week. So if they "CAN" the conference tournaments next week and get all the regular season games made up, then that seems fair to everyone.