1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

West Rowan What a Ride!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by FalconDad, May 25, 2003.

1. FalconDad

FalconDad Junior Member

I woke this morning thinking that i had had a bad dream. I dreamed that West lost 16-1 in the State Playoffs. As i got out of the bed i realized that the dream was in fact reality. West Rowan Baseball gave us all a very good ride this year. I am proud of the boys and the accomplishments that they have made. I was sorry for the Seniors that won't get another chance. Im not making any excuses here. West did not play their best game. That was apparent. The best team won. I congradulate Piedmont. They beat the cover off the ball. And that pitcher they had was a slick devil. I guess the worst part was the way it all had to end. Getting waxed is no fun. But we must learn lessons and go on. I sincerely hope that the West boys pounder on last nights game and hold it in their memories. They say that all things happen for a reason. Enough whinning,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good Luck to Piedmont! If they hit like they did last night they will do very well in the remaining rounds. Go get em!:confused:

2. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

I still can't believe that score. Hopefully Ragsdale with its awesome pitching can silence those Piedmont bats. They'll have to because Ragsdale hasn't been scoring many runs lately.

3. AlBDUN34

AlBDUN34 Member

yea i dont know how piedmont did it either, we(kannapolis) beat them in the middle of the season starting a pitcher off that only pitched one game all year, that one

4. SteelBalzs

SteelBalzs Junior Member

Are you saying that the pitcher on your team is that bad ?

5. AlBDUN34

AlBDUN34 Member

oh no, im just stateing that he wasnt very experienced and he didnt get many innnings in him this year