1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

What about D II predictions?

Discussion in 'The Next Level' started by Big Byrd, Nov 10, 2006.

1. wolfpac

wolfpac Full Access Member

In the latest DII poll, Tusculum is up to 14th and Catawba is up to 20th this week after having beaten #1 Tampa once this past weekend.

http://www.baseballnews.com/polls/divII/currentpolldivII.htm

Both Presbyterian and Tusculum face USC-Upstate who is ranked 37T in this weeks poll. Presbyterian also faces 39Tth ranked Belmont-Abbey. L-R faces 49Tth Erskine mid-week as well. This coming weekend also has the start of conference games as well. Mars Hill @ Newberry, L-R @ Presbyterian, C-N @ Catawba, and Tusculum @ Lincoln-Memorial.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Morgan- I'm sorry that I missed you and your family. It was super bowl weekend and my wife had me do super bowl work. I hope to catch you when L/R plays you guys. Congratulations on your great start.

3. LClefty04

LClefty04 Full Access Member

Braves, its alright, I understand. But we played USC Upstate yesterday and some costly errors and hitting the ball right to people cost us the game. We lost 4-2. But we enter conference ball this weekend against Lincoln Memorial at LMU. I will give an update either Sunday night or Monday sometime.

4. spectator2

spectator2 Full Access Member

RE: Sports - College baseball

Jordan Cudney (2006 Myers Park High School graduate) picked up his first collegiate victory coming in as a relief pitcher to pitch 2 scoreless innings (gave up 0 hits) as St. Andrews Presbyterian College (Laurinburg, NC) defeated Chowan by a 5 - 4 score in a 13 inning game on 2/15/2007.