1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

What are some other sites

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by hollaback, Mar 15, 2004.

1. hollaback

hollaback Junior Member

What are some other sites that have highschool baseball discussions on them. i like this one but i remember charlotte observer had one and i just like to get a variety of discussions. Please if you know of any post them.

2. rcbbfan

rcbbfan Full Access Member

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Charlotte.com still has one. It does not get much response towards baseball, but you never know.

I will say this..it is a danger zone. What responses they do have typically sound like this and this thread was asking an innocent question about a player:

"Obviously you seem to be confused on what a forum entitled "post your thoughts" seems to be based on... people's thoughts i would presume. People's thoughts generally contain opinions which after reading many of the things posted all over this forum are definitely not anything near constructive. Why are you so concerned with me anyway. Why do you care so much about the comments i post anyway. Is it possible you take personal offense to some of these things. That would humor me more than anything you could imagine if it is so that you take offense from frivolous comments made by a teenager on a high school sports forum. Actually the fact that you have so willfully responded to my thoughts with such attacks in itself humors me. I thank you. You are the adult in this situation... let it go."

4. The "O"

The "O" Full Access Member

couple more.......

with ALOT of potential!

NCHSfootball.com

NCPreps.com

:xyzthumbs

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

NCPreps :xyzthumbs

6. NC04DAD

NC04DAD Junior Member