1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

What can be done about REALLY weak teams??

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by paidmydues, Mar 29, 2011.

1. AKKNights13

AKKNights13 Junior Member

What about Catholic, to my knowledge they are in that conference as well. They are breezing through that conference every year.
    But again to their credit, they are out there on the field for the love of the game.

2. 1down22go

1down22go Full Access Member

Minority players

I have players in both HS and youth leagues. Minority players are few and far between on both levels. Seems that a number of the weak teams noted above are mostly non-white.

However, CoulOak athletic association has had some real good teams with mostly minority players the last few years. These kids are now in the 10-14 year old range. In a few years they will be making a mark on the HS scene, IF they stick with the game. I believe these kids will feed into WC, West Meck, Harding, and other West Side schools.

3. Blue-is-True

Blue-is-True Full Access Member

I wonder if West Charlotte or Vance gave up 19 runs in one inning this year as did one of the I-Meck favorites, North Meck did yesterday against 3A Marvin Ridge yesterday? Baseball is a crazy game, but that is hard to imagine.