1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

What happened?

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CanAmMan, Aug 30, 2006.

1. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

To the thread about CC coach & recruitment? I guess someone deleted it cause the truth was starting to come out!!!!!!!!!!!

2. onedogfan

onedogfan Junior Member

:agreed:
    Why would this thread been deleted?? Viking 81 has some more things to share with the softball community I'm sure,and deleting a thread doesn't make these things go away.

3. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

Lets move on

I'm no CC homer, live in Union County and kids go to Piedmont High School.

But since the thread was removed and it seems people are either on one pole or the other, love 'em or hate 'em, no in between to be objective, it's best to move on and lets find something else to discuss.

Such a great board to find things, find players, find instructors,etc, but sometimes we get caught up in our own BS that we lose site of everything else.

Let it go.....

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  4. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

Dont know but did ask

I dont know why or who removed that thread.
    I didnt think that as of this morning it needed any action but Im not the only mod.I will see what I can find out.

5. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

First of all, let me say that I did not remove the thread. However I do think the thread needed to be removed. Those of you that are regular posters here know the rules of the softball forum. It is my understanding that the softball thread is a place for information and promotion of softball in general. Bashing of players, coaches, teams, schools, users, or anyone are not permitted. Please keep this forum positive. There are other forums on TBR to do your bashing. I’ve said before “if you don’t have something good to say about anyone, then say nothing at all”.

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

[applause]..I can not begin to explain how certain members of our board have hurt that man's family. He's a big man with broad shoulders, but the hurt inflicted on his family...it's not something I'm proud of nor beneficial to our readers

7. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

legitimate??

I am nowhere close to the piedmont where this comes from so I could care less about the specifics, but from a general standpoint statewide in NC HS sports, this issue of "recruiting" players & questionable residences being set up, etc is a stain that appears to be getting worse & worse in many areas and needs closer scrutiny from some level. seems like nobody wants to get their hands dirty on this issue. just my opinion.

8. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

Kids can transfer to a lot of different schools, thats the great thing about the USA. The hard part is Butler still has Ashton Ward and Company.

9. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

tony, where ya been???

10. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

Remember Ed, I have 3 daughters that I have to chase all over the country. Having a Blast with the 10 year old. She has started playing a full schedule now.