1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by stitches, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Neutralblue

Neutralblue Banned From TBR

You don't hear of TB coaches telling their kids they can't play HS ball. It is the other way around. Not all but it is most of the HS coaches that refuse to work with the programs that are helping them by feeding them players. Maybe the HS coaches would appreciate what is being done for them if all the TB players chose to play TB instead of HS ball. It is TB that gets them scholarships not HS. When HS coaches have winning programs with girls that have not played travel ball they can say they have done something. Sounds like your daughter made the best decision for herself and there will probably be more in the future to make that same decision.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  2. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

This thread is like watching a dead dog bloat on the side of the road... need some buzzards, and other critters, to drag it off into the woods! It really is starting to smell!

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

As a moderator--I have been called worse than a buzzard, but have been called a type of critter before....I know this is a dead horse, but I hate locking threads....except for the way Dawgfan did on the other thread

4. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

Quoting the Jimmy Buffett song...

Make it like... "A Cuban crime of passion. Messy and old fashioned!" :6::knife:

The reasonable will move on to better things :wave:

And the obsesed will find something new to "beotch" about :argue:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009