1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WHERE ARE THE CREST BIGMOUTHS??

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by THE TRUTH DETECTOR, Sep 6, 2003.

1. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

THE TRUTH DETECTOR Full Access Member

I hear Anson Co wants that ass........DAMN! :D

2. crestuden

crestuden Full Access Member

Still here. Not all of us got to play Purnell Swett last night. What did you think of that Independence score last night?

3. Crest/UNC/Panthers

Crest/UNC/Panthers Full Access Member

Still here.I enjoyed the game last night even though we dropped another winnable game.Crest is good but isnt among the states elite teams anymore.We had a great run of talent for the better part of a decade.Crest will be back so dont count them out!!!:D

Attached Files:

4. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

Purnell Swett would pimp slap Crest.You all are LUCKY the Raiders aint coming to Boiling Springs!!!

5. Crest/UNC/Panthers

Come on down,I think we could give you a run for your money and maybe even pull one out......I said Crest may not be among the states elite but Richmond may not be either:thumbup:

6. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

Nationally ranked and #2 in the AP poll.Richmond is doing fine.I think Crest is tied with Anson County...No Anson HAS won a game:D

7. Crest/UNC/Panthers

YeaH I see those national ranking have really helped you win all these titles the last few years:rolleyes: When will you learn that those rankings are meaningless!Oh by the way the last time Crest started 0-2 we took the mighty and nationally ranked Raiders to 3 overtimes and oh didnt they lose to a slow mountain team:jump: :invasion: :jump: :jump: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :rofl: :rofl: :wavey: :wavey:

8. IRONCHARGER

IRONCHARGER Junior Member

There definately aint much for us to be mouthing about this year... Its going to be a LONG year........... The lack of discipline is finally catching up with the new regieme.......Now its not just getting out coached.... Its dealin with good kids who want to do their own thing.....

9. Crest/UNC/Panthers

Dont give up so soon Ironcharger even though I agree we have alot of work to do it still is possible to salvage a successful season.

One question though ironcharger,doesnt the Spikes kid look a little lost in open space at linebacker?It is only my opinion and everyone I know but he would look so much better at DT or better yet DE???

10. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Junior Member

Someone with a mouth like THE TRUTH DETECTOR/Raider89 calling someone a bigmouth.....

Damn what is this world coming to?

Tell me Mr Great Raider fan, why did you wear an orange shirt to the Richmond - Providence game?