1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

where will monte be next year?

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by lady falcons, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lady falcons

lady falcons Junior Member

Let the rumors begin.:lalala:

2. miken

miken Junior Member

Where will Monte be?

Where will Monte be? It will not be anywhere there is not enough talent to win. Everywhere he has ever coached he has always had the talent. You cant win the Kentucky Derby with a mule and where Monte has been, he has never had to train a mule. If at CC. theres no talent that he thinks he can win the state with, he will leave. If you dont think so, just ask some people from AC. Dont believe the hype, the man is all about himself, his records, and whatever he can do to make himself look good. The stealing of signs went on at AC. too but, you never heard of it until now. To much glory has gone to a coach thats always had the talent. Like a famous coach once said, "If the players on my bus are better than the ones on the other teams bus, we will win most of the time". So instead of taking all the glory, the TB coaches, all the parents, and especially the girls that do the work, should be the ones that get the credit.

3. Homer3

Homer3 Full Access Member

He applied for the job at the new Reagan HS in winston salem last year.

4. Fireball's My Hero

Fireball's My Hero Junior Member

Alexander Central

5. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

new school, low in talent?

not always true, but many times a new school seems to take a few years to "mature" to reach a level of championship talent.

6. hispeed

hispeed Full Access Member

that was the word out of tville over the summer that he wanted the sb job back and was turned down. now on my route i'm hearing he wants the baseball team. now that would make more sense. he has done it all in sb why not try another sport. football has way too many parents to deal with. i hear volleyball is big in some schools in iredell county.:woot:

7. central-d

central-d Full Access Member

There is talk that the Alexander job will be open after this year. Sherrill still lives here and would probablly come back. New principle for next year, look for Sherrill to be back also. Only negative is he won't be able to win a state championship with what he will have to work with. I for one would like to see him back here

8. lady falcons

lady falcons Junior Member

lady falcons

Rumor has it that he really wants the west rowan job! They have a young team and are state title contenders for the next few years. plus he could bring back the catcher he took from west this year.:bananalam

9. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

Who really cares where he will be maybe he will get an offer from a great college program.:woot:

If he is as great a coach as he thinks he is lets see him go somewhere that doesn't have all the talent & see what he can do. I could win with the players at CC & KM. Lets see how he would do without a lot of talent.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  10. Bulldog Boy

Bulldog Boy Junior Member

wow

I know he has been offered the butler job last two years but turned it down!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.