1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Which tournaments?

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by tarheelmm, Jan 1, 2012.

1. tarheelmm

tarheelmm Full Access Member

Ive compiled the dates for the following "leagues":

NC NSA
    SC NSA
    IFA
    Top Gun
    NC ASA
    SC ASA
    SC WFC
    USSSA
    USFA

Some do not have dates out yet that I have seen. Have I missed any leagues that people would recommend getting in?
    Our team is a first year 12U team so we will be doing some tournaments further away. Does anyone recommend any tournaments in GA that would be worth the trip?
    Also, if anyone would like a copy of the spreadsheet I have put together feel free to send me an email at tarheelmm @ gmail (you can put it together!) Please put Tournament Schedule in the subject to allow for a quicker response. Thanks in advance!

2. carolinapride

carolinapride Junior Member

Carolina Softball Association www.playcsa.org

Carolina Softball Association or CSA. Their website is www.playcsa.org. They host tournaments in North and South Carolina. Cam Sports host tournaments around the Atlanta, GA area. Their biggest tournament is King of the Mountain, B division hosted in March and A division in April. Website is http://softball.camsports-usa.com.

3. tctcoach

tctcoach Member

one you don't have is Western NC ASA. some of the best for the money. usually a 4 or 5 game guarantee for 150 to 175 dollars. most of the tournaments are in Marion, Old Fort. some are in Cherokee but all are in the western part of the state. Run by some really good people. No showcases just good play to win tournaments, lots of fun