1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who are the best 2012 Graduates still available in NC?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by collegecoach39, Mar 16, 2012.

1. 2Seam

2Seam Junior Member

Offers

Some of these players have been made offers - maybe it's just not the right fit for them.

2. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Jimmy Boyd of Middle Creek HS, Tyler Marshburn of Garner, and Tony Sanchez of Cary HS quickly come to mind in the Raleigh area.

3. Baseball33

Baseball33 Junior Member

Think Marshburn is committed to Mt.Olive - A couple others in the triangle are Tyler Keele (Clayton) Patrick Graham (Athens) Daniel Adams (Sanderson) Blake Mitchell (Smithfield - 4 year varsity player) Ben Youngblood (Smithfield - 4 year varsity player) Nick Durazo (Lee County) Alec Hulmes (Garner) I'm sure there are others out there that i am missing.

4. throw 90

throw 90 Full Access Member

GarretMotsinger

Garrett is one of the best 2nd baseman's in the state. He plays the game with respect and has a great attitude ! Dives for baseball's and makes plays that will make you say wow! Great grades and works hard to make himself better. He is a true team player! I have videos of his swing and would be glad to send to any coach by e-mail. Also Kyle Humphrey from West Forsyth. He can play anywhere!He has great attitude and has great speed. Kyle has gotten better every year and will make some.coach happy with his talent!.Both of these guys are yes sir no sir guys from the raisings they have had from home.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. WB22

WB22 Full Access Member

Kyle is a good player and better teammate and person. Another one from WF is RHP Ian Walsh

6. throw 90

You are right

I forgot about Walsh. Micah Wells from Mt. Tabor ithrows as hard as anybody around. I hear he is around 88.

7. theycallmetatersalad

theycallmetatersalad Full Access Member

ditto

Humphreys and Motsinger are both quality players. Didn't they play for the Carolina Angels that won one of the AAU tournaments at Myrtle Beach?

8. throw 90

2007 AAU National Champs

That is right! They both played on that team.

9. EagleDad

EagleDad Member

I can't comment on who the BEST are because I don't know who is signed and who is still available. What I do know though is there are a LOT of kids in the SW4A who can play right now at the next level. I travel a lot and when I am in a college town I try to take in a game if they are playing. I have seen 2 D2's and 2 D3's this year and none of the 4 teams could win the SW4A.

Another thing you notice, very quickly, at these games is the fact we are very blessed with GREAT coaches in our conference.

10. theycallmetatersalad

theycallmetatersalad Full Access Member

Johnny -

If you can find aguyyouknow and get him to tell you about Johnny...he is an absolute STUD!