1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who are the best 2012 Graduates still available in NC?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by collegecoach39, Mar 16, 2012.

1. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

What year is Johnny?

If Johnny was a freshman he'd be a stud but he's a senior.

2. gopack49

gopack49 Full Access Member

Michael Herbert

After pitching a wonderful game last night -- and getting the win vs. Ardrey Kell -- Michael Herbert is on his way to Wingate today for an official visit. I don't know if he'll commit or not, but that would be a solid signing for the Bulldogs.

3. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

I Completely Agree

this 1 makes no sense to me.

I agree with doctor p on this 1

4. gopack49

gopack49 Full Access Member

The one thing I definitely know how to do (Dr. P) -- is get AGYK "all riled up"!

5. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

gopack49

:victoryg:

gopack49=turd

6. 1down22go

1down22go Full Access Member

Andrew Knight- Weddington

Andrew Knight has been great for Weddington baseball. He is a 3 year Varsity starter. His skill set behind the plate has been outstanding each of the past three years. A nice % of attempted steals end up in a light jog back to the dugout. Andrew is a leader at the plate as well. He lead W, in doubles last year and looks like he may do so again. He hustles. Wed night, a high pop up to the 3rd baseman was misplayed. When the ball hit the ground, he was on 2nd.....because he ran. He didn't assume it was going to be caught. Against Providence, in a very tight ball game, he comes through with a grand slam and got his team going again.
    This kid is a solid ball player, a great team mate, a leader who knows how to win, a solid student, and most importantly....an outstanding young man. My son has played with and against him for 10 years....He is a winner.

7. 2Seamer

2Seamer Full Access Member

Tyler Jones

Check out Tyler Jones from Green Hope in the Tri-9. And, I am not his dad. But, I am his instructor. 6'-2", 200lbs. and can flat crush the ball. Hitting~.400, w/ ~.500 SL%. IF/OF w/ good speed and great work ethic. I see him as a college corner outfielder.

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Winner!!!!!!!!

9. JM15

JM15 Moderator

I can second Tyler Jones from Green Hope. I've coached him the last couple summers and really like his potential.

10. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Keon Holt - 3B/1B - Orange HS
    Bats Left, Throws R

Keon is a kid that will make a program better. He will work hard and make those around him work hard. He's a team first guy with a great attitude and family. He hits the ball hard to the gap and has a solid glove. The knock on him is his foot speed but I haven't witnessed that "hurt" his ability and performance. I can see him stepping in to a DII program and contributing immediately. Contact me for info if you would like. [email protected]