1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who are the staes best pitchers this year?

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by kanwj, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastpitchdad1994

fastpitchdad1994 Where is the GURU???

JavelinCatcher it seems to me that you are guilty of doing what you are accusing LBlues1 of.

2. erms

erms Full Access Member

As aforementioned...Agreed 100%.....Those "true shut-down pitchers" are the exception rather than the rule. Should all the others just walk away or find a way to be successful? I want them to find a way and for the majority that is learning how to control how and where the ball is hit.

3. Tatertot

Tatertot Full Access Member

You have no need to apologize you told the truth, the comment was sarcastic. Some don't like to hear the truth either but it is what it is.

4. triadfan

triadfan Full Access Member

I don't believe the Loudermilk girl is playing school ball for AC this year.

5. carolinagators

carolinagators Full Access Member

CAROLINA GATORS 18 GOLD TEAM

I don't know who you are,and most important I don't care . The only thing I can think about is we must have beaten you somewhere and it didn't set very well with you.

As for your friends on AAU,ISA. LET THEM KNOW THE GATORS WILL BE AT THE DYNAMITE THIS YEAR IN THE GOLD. So, get you something to eat and come and watch a very good team play. As for the Hot Times (WOW) we can't make it because, we are in the Champion Cup in Irvine,CA. Now if you want to come watch us their you are just going to have to buy a ticket because, it's a long drive.

If you would like the rest of our schdule just give me a call @ 910-367-2738 . I don't mind giving it to you and your friends at AAU,ISA at all. :quiet:

"Hey LBLUES 1 did you like the bold"

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  6. carolinagators

carolinagators Full Access Member

CAROLINA GATORS 18 GOLD TEAM

I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE LADY BLUES ARE A VERY GOOD TEAM AS WELL. tHERE ARE ALOT OF VERY GOOD TEAMS OUT THRE.

ALL I WAS DOING WAS PUTTING MY PITCHER ON THE BOARD AS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE. YES, SHE PLAYED A BIG ROLL IN OUR 83 WIN SEASON AS WELL AS THE OTHER YOUNG LADIES DID.

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A LIMTED TO HOW MANY GAMES A GOLD TEAM CAN PLAY. WE PLAYED ALOT OF GAMES AND ALOT OF TOURNAMENTS AND SHOWCASES AND PLAYED 4 COLLEGE TEAMES . IN WHICH WE BEAT. IT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO CHECK AROUND AND PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THAT THE CAROLINA GATORS 18 GOLD ARES A VERY GOOD TEAM.

AS FOR THE TOURNAMENTS WE PLAYED IN THIS PAST SUMMER.YOU ALL WERE THEIR IN A FEW. LIKE THE SOUTHERN STAR, OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU WERE DOWN THEIR BUT YOU ALL WERE IN "18A" . THAT'S THE REASON YOU DIDN'T SEE US BECAUSE, WE WERE IN THE 18 GOLD BRACKET. JUST GIVE ME A CALL @ 910-367-2738 AND I CAN GIVE YOU ANYMORE INFORMATION YOU NEED. WE DON'T RUN FROM ANY TEAMS. WE LIKE PLAYING THE BEST OUT THERE. I'M SURE YOU ARE THE SAME WAY.

AS FOR THE POST CARLEY TYSINGER IS ONE OF THE TOP AND I MEAN THE TOP PITCHERS YOU WILL FIND.

7. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

ok then, are we done now?????

back to the subject at hand.

8. PhoenixPhan

PhoenixPhan Full Access Member

I didn't see where JavCat made any remarks that could be misconstrued as negative towards a team or a player. Did your team lose to the Gators or something?

9. bugsdad

bugsdad Full Access Member

We played Central earlier this year I can attest Tysinger is the " real deal ".Good Speed,excellent movement, mixes in the change well.Easy to tell she puts in the work.Would love to see you guys come to some of the Cardinal showcases,would like to play a game or two this summer.You get better by playing better teams.Good Luck this year!

10. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Hey Cheeze got an idea start a Challenge Thread :50:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.