1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who are the teams that should have a strong year this year?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by roc0720, Dec 22, 2004.

1. playme

playme Full Access Member

hey Braves...i be lurking about....watch Watauga...

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Any Coach Hardee team is going to be competitive...some years more competitive than others. I like Wautaga..love Boone and always have a good time with the Wautaga fans when they come to Charlotte

3. playme

watch out for that new asst coach....hope coach Hardee can teach him something...

4. The "O"

The "O" Full Access Member

How bout this.........

the teams that play well, best coached, and WIN the mossssssssssssssst games! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I heard about that new coach...Coach Hardee has his work cut out for him :rofl:

Just kiddin' playme

6. 1Cannon0

1Cannon0 Headhunter

NW4A Its going to be a battle

This year in the NW4A will be a competative one. I look for South Caldwell to be very stout. They have a steady stream of players coming up for the next few years. Alexander will also have a pretty good team. The harrington kid will really help them out and will eventually try to fill Paine's shoes (in a couple of years). Watauga lost most of their players but they still should be pretty good. They have a great coach and a very good work ethic. They recently got a new coach who I dont know much about. They have been practicing hard think they will have a good year and finish in the top three in their confernce. They have a good core of players coming up who have played together for many years. Freedom shouldn't have a good year (as usual). They rarely have a good team and their work ethic is not the best. I don't know much about AC reynolds or east burke or mcdowell.

7. playme

1cannon0 welcome....

the Harrington kid will not try to fill Payne's shoes....he will fill Harrington's shoes..yes he is that good...hope Comer wil give him a chance...

i know the new watauga coach very well and like Braves said, Coach Hardee has his work cut out for him :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:...really he is a good kid...

Corbet will, should lead AC....Bowels should get a chance also...AC has to overcome the politics....

watch Reynolds and Watauga ...McDowell could upset some teams...

8. homerun4

homerun4 Full Access Member

is Taylorsville still having a legion team or are they going to fold.

9. MOOSE

MOOSE Full Access Member

some have said that south caldwell will have a good team for the next couple years. Do you think they will be better this year or next?

10. Big "A"

Big "A" Member

T-Ville will probably have a legion team for 1 more year, but then I see them folding. The parents that are running it (one lady in particular) are really working hard, but after this year her son will be gone and I dont see it lasting..Playme, what are your thoughts?