1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who Ya For?

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by smashmouth5, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Crest/UNC/Panthers

Crest/UNC/Panthers Full Access Member

Whats up chick.No need to worry about Langston on this board.I look forward to your commentary this year!Good luck to the Warriors this year....:xyzthumbs :jump: :thumbup: :cheers:

2. Garnet_and_Gold

Garnet_and_Gold The Master of Disaster!

Not 1, but 2 Sun Valley fans on here! The new day is already dawning! Are either one of ya'll "Mortimer" from the old Charlotte.com board? I always thought he was a Sun Valley fan or coach, although I don't think he ever said so. Anyway, best of luck to the Spartans. It will be good to see schools like Sun Valley and Parkwood get back into the thick of things. My understanding is that the gravytrain at Piedmont is over? So hopefully that means that the Panthers won't be snagging all the athletes from neighboring schools? :banana:

TornadoPride.com

3. RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy Full Access Member

I am not Mortimer but I do remember reading some of his posts. I don't remember him ever saying where he was from but I do remember him getting into it with Piedmont fans. The next few years in the SPC should be fun. Coach Stein is bringing a new attitude to SV.

4. Pigskinchick

Pigskinchick That's Mrs. Piggy to You

Thanks crest1983 - I look forward to this season as well - I sure hope that I don't end up in the halfway house for wayward posters again - that wasn't any fun - had to shave my head and change my name....:)

Good luck to the Chargers as well - might as well leave the past where it's at and start over right? :)

5. coachs2

coachs2 Junior Member

No I am not Mortimer but like you I think he was pulling for SV although, he never really said it,did he? Real McCoy there is a new attitude at SunValley and a positive one at that. Can make all the difference when a kid or group of athletes believe they are good enough. I beleive we will see the board slowly but surely begin to pull for our ol spartan boys afterall. Garnet and Gold thanks for the well wishes. It would be nice to hear about someone other than piedmont on these boards. Parkwood should be fun to watch grow as well. If you are interested in a great book of encouragement to pass on to players I have it. Every coach should have a copy. It is called Crunch Time. Really is a great tool to encourage the spirit of any athlete.

Go Spartans!

6. K63

K63 WONDERS NEVER CEASE

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2003
  7. crestman

crestman Jesus is Awesome!!

Crest!! Hopefully we'll be back in the hunt for a state title!!

8. JagGrad

JagGrad Banned From TBR

I am a Forestview 2001 Grad!:cool:

9. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

This post is brought to you by a hardcore McDowell titan fan. You have to be "hardcore" or "bored to death" to get up for McDowell Football. :D

Maybe billyblockhead can find his way over to give us the scoop on what's going on.

10. Garnet_and_Gold

Garnet_and_Gold The Master of Disaster!

I remember the Titans!
    :xyzthumbs

Sorry, couldn't resist!
    ;)