1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WIL LAMBERT COMMITS

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by inthestands, May 23, 2007.

1. inthestands

inthestands Junior Member

Wil Lambert has commited to Methodist University in Fayetteville.

I spoke with Wil's Dad and he said Wil was seen by the Pitching Coach from Methodist at the Blue Grey Classic at Myrtle Beach a couple of years ago, then this past fall he saw him again at an event when Wil was with the Copperheads. The Methodist Coach was impressed by the improvement Wil had with the Copperheads.His Dad said Wil's really happy about moving on to the next level.

I've read on this site that of a lot of Parents who are wondering where best to place your kids to be seen by University Scouts, may I submit that success speaks for itself at least in this case. The Copperheads and The Blue Grey Classic are two great places to be seen by University Scouts.

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  2. cccbaseballfan

cccbaseballfan Member

Wil Lambert

Congratulations to Wil and his family. Methodist is getting a good kid with alot of potential. My son enjoyed playing with him this fall and I sure enjoyed watching him pitch as well. Good luck Wil.

3. watcher

watcher Full Access Member

Wil Lambert

Congratulations to Wil!!!!! I think he'll make a very positive impact on Methodist's program. Wil's a great person, and a Methodist got a great workaholic pitcher. Good luck in College.

4. fpFANATIC

fpFANATIC Member

???

Is this the same Wil Lambert that plays for the Montgomery Post team? Surely not.