1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WINGATE UNIVERSITY - GUILTY OF THEFT

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by GoingGoingGone, Feb 14, 2009.

1. GoingGoingGone

GoingGoingGone Junior Member

Now that I have everyone's attention:

My son and I have had the opportunity to meet a young man a few times, first at the Battle Between the States this summer at Wake Forest University and later at a couple of Brandon Young's Saturday morning pitching sessions, who is absolutely one of the finest young men you will ever meet.

Last night I was looking through the Rosters at several of the North Carolina colleges and I discovered that it had been announced that Ross Barnett of Fuquay-Varina HS has signed to join Coach Osborne and Wingate next year. This young man could have made any college team, including UNC, NCSU, WF and ECU a much better team just by being on their roster, so I want to tip my hat to Wingate for getting such a quality student-athlete as Ross. This signing is one of the bigger "steals" that I have seen a school make this year.

Keep up the hard work Ross - people will be watching your progress at Wingate and pulling for you!

2. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

The FV program produces a lot of quality players.

A tip of the cap to the young man and to Coach Senter!

3. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

Braves did it!!!!!!!