1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WNC High School Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by EnkaJet04, Mar 12, 2003.

1. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

I went to the A.C. Reynolds at Erwin game today. Erwin is still trying to find themselves as pitching is still a problem. Jenelle Trifon pitched a "Perfect Game" for A.C. Reynolds. Go Nelli...
    nelli (jenelle) also pitched for Blue Ridge Explosion last year. Congratulations Reynolds. Hang in there Erwin things will turn around. :smash:

2. fence

fence Full Access Member

congrats nellie, one of the best

3. EnkaJet04

North Buncombe 7 - Franklin 1

Erwin 8 - Tuscola 6...Erwin finally gets into the win column...Their sophomore pitcher Lauren West finally healed up enough to pitch for Erwin...4 innings with 1 earned run before she had reached her pitch count...Go Lauren....Also went 2 for 3 ...looks like her bat is coming alive as well...

Owen 13- Madison 5....word has it that the Davis kid did ok in this game too...3 for 5...Mallory Padgett picked up the win...also hit 2 for 4...Buckner 3 for 4.....I believe Owen is starting to get on a roll now....keep your eyes on them...

4. EnkaJet04

North Buncombe 1 - T.C. Roberson 0

Pitchers dual today at N.B. with the blackhawks coming out on top. Ali Manns was the winner today for North Buncombe. Courtney Hudson took the tough loss. Both pitchers looked sharp today but only one team can win. Second conference loss for T.C. as they have lost both games by a total of 2 runs.
    North Buncombe and Enka clash Thurs at Enka. If the rain permits.

5. hawks08

hawks08 Full Access Member

North Buncombe 17 - Tuscola 3
    Angela Houston winning pitcher. Hannah Webb 4 for 4, Ali Manns 4 for 4 with 5 RBIs.

6. missilebuilder

missilebuilder Junior Member

TCR-Franklin

TCR 10 Franklin 8
    It was UGLY!! Hudson winning pitcher. Lots of extra base hits from TC. The emotional NB loss yesterday made it hard for the team to focus on Franklin. I hope there are no more back-to-back confrence games!

7. EnkaJet04

thanks

Thanks Missilebuilder. Now we are starting to get everybody in on whats happening in these here mountains. Back to back games are tough. In defense of Franklin they can hit especially that Waldroop girl...haha...I am finding out more on this webpage than the Asheville Citizens Times....what a shocker huh? Too bad they only think that the young ladies deserve one article a week.

8. missilebuilder

missilebuilder Junior Member

EJ

And the one artical a week they do write has facts wrong. Since when did Hudson become a senior? LOL, they couldn't even get the day right! This forum is much more accurate...sometimes.

9. EnkaJet04

senior

Missilebuilder, I had heard that the Hudson girl was very very smart...I guess they figured she could skip her senior year...lol.
    Good Luck to Courtney and tell her to keep pitching her game. She is a great athlete...Too bad TC Roberson hasn't figured out she can hit too...But, maybe thats a good thing for the rest of us.

10. hawks08

hawks08 Full Access Member

I can't believe they don't have Courtney hitting yet. They are sound defensively and certainly Courtney has improved their pitching, but how can you leave her bat on the sideline every game. TCR was obviously just a fraction away from winning those 2 conference games. Court's bat could have easily put them over the top. Their DH did get on base twice against NB but the DH could be hitting for one of their other weaker spots.

BTW, I was happy to see that ACT started the baseball/softball highlights page such as they did with basketball. I can handle a few more mistakes if they give more coverage.