1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Woodard Goes For UNC Career Wins Record

Discussion in 'The Next Level' started by DodgerBlue, May 8, 2007.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue Junior Member

Hi Guys -- It has been so long that TBR didn't recognize me! I had to drop the "s" off of DodgerBlues and re-register! I guess it has been over a year. I miss everyone, but I have been busy being a girls s****r dad and a girls cheerleading dad:cheer:, and I just had to go cold turkey on TBR to get anything done at work! I have seen two HS baseball games this year, I'm back coaching little league, and I watch college games on ACC Select regularly to try to stay in touch. (What a great thing!) Braves, NCBBall, Intimidator, TJ, DBacks, RCB, and all the other oldtimers, I miss you guys! I hope all the juniors are doing well. I still see and talk to Prepster, and his son is the reason I'm coming out of TBR retirement today.

I will be travelling to Chapel Hill Friday to see Robert Woodard get the win against Georgia Tech and set the all-time UNC career wins record. He was kind to wait on me, as I couldn't make it to Tallahassee or Raleigh the last two weeks. But I'll be there Friday; I'll find Prepster down the right field fence and then I'll root as hard as I can for young Prepster to get the win. As we used to say, this will be a great TBR road trip. Come along with me. Bus leaves at 3:00.

As all of you know, but for the benefit of any newbies (I guess I'm one of them, too, since I had to re-register) this couldn't happen to a nicer or better young man. Congrats to Robert on what he has already achieved -- 30 college wins, and best wishes to continued success the rest of this season and in the future at the next level!

:clapclap: :hurray: :clapclap::hurray::clapclap:

2. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

welcome back DodgerBlue

I'll be pulling for Woodard also...

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

pretty cool

one of TBR's own holding that record.

I hope those guys make it back to Omaha so we can catch some games on ESPN.

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue Junior Member

31!

Way to go Robert! Great, gutsy performance last night -- you make us all proud.
    :smiley-linie-020: :smiley-linie-020: :smiley-linie-020:

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I wish I could have been there. My heart was.

What a great accomplishment for Woody. It has been a quick and emotional 4year ride.