1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WWBA Senior National Championship

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by NC-dad, Jul 7, 2004.

1. sugarjet

sugarjet Full Access Member

HAHAHA

You know I can laugh about this one. For the many times when I played down there a couple of years ago. You will hear that once a weekend down there if you go watch the Astros 16's play. But the funny thing is the very next weekend you see that same ump out there doing games. It is very funny to watch those coaches yell and scream at the umps down there. Half of the umps have been doing games down there since complex opened and East Cobb won't let them go. The guy that runs the stand in between fields (the trailer) is the head ump. I have seen him get thrown out of the complex before by someone high in power and the next day he was doing our game.

Congrats to the Diamond Devils on a get win and everyone else that played. Congrats to the O's 18 pitching staff on a great week. Many people don't know that they keep them on a very, very strict pitch count and you do not go over it even if you are throwing a no hitter. For all the pitchers but one to throw a complete game that is awesome. I wish I could have been down there to at least watch the games but it would have been great to be playing. :banana: :banana: :applause: :applause: :xyzthumbs