1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Young Guns

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by RobMill, Mar 28, 2008.

1. prklandsoftballdad

prklandsoftballdad Set my brother FREE!!

Ok guys, i'll top you even one more. I think i'll go back and take a 10U LITTLE LEAGUE team and just stay there. Don't move up, just teach the basics, and then reinforce the basics, and then help them not forget the basics. Aaahhhh, now those were the days. Morg dancing on the field, Little Frenchie with her glove on her head, little softballjunkie and little NDSB10 playing in the sandbox........:banana:

2. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Stacey Woodie 8th grader West Iredell Middle HARD WORKER and it shows great bat and working on pitching every day getting better !!!!!!!

Chelsey Wilkerson 8th grader West Iredell Middle STRONG pitcher and good stick to go with it !!!!!

3. softballjunkie

softballjunkie Full Access Member

Ahh.. Those were the days. No Boys. The consession stand was the real goal for playing a game. One grass hopper could stop the whole game cause the outfield would take to chase. Oh yeah.. No Boys. Did I say that already?

4. Bmac1

Bmac1 Full Access Member

I will say my team is stacked with a lot of 12 years olds who wanted to play 14U.

Mackenzie Winslow who is 12. One of the hardest working kids I have seen in 10 years. She and her family understand the commitment and Mackenzie definitely has the desire. These next few years should be a lot of fun for her, family and her team.

5. 1FPFAN

1FPFAN Full Access Member

I have to say the whole '94 age group (first year 14u) is pretty impressive when it comes to talent and parity in the Charlotte and surrounding area.:bowdown2:
    I have watched some unbelievable games from this age group going all the way back to when they came into 10u. In any given tournament there is always 5 or 6 teams that can win on any given day. Yes some teams may have a few more wins than another but not without a fight on their hands.
    Whether it's The Blaze, Cardinals, Cougars, Storm, Magic, Blues, etc (I know I'm missing a few) there are many young ladies on all of these teams that will be making an impact as freshman next year.
    You can count on that:xyxthumbs: